Terms and conditions of use for the Veterinary Schools Council website.
- By viewing the website the user is deemed to consent to all terms and conditions set out below. If you have any questions regarding the terms and conditions, you should contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Veterinary Schools Council reserves the right at all times to vary, change, alter, amend, add to or remove any of these terms. By browsing the website you accept that you are bound by the current terms and conditions and notices and we therefore recommend that you check these each time you revisit the site. These terms and conditions were first adopted and published on 1 December 2000.
- All copyright and other intellectual property rights in any material contained on this website is either owned by Veterinary Schools Council or has been licensed to Veterinary Schools Council by the rights owners. The website contains trademarks, including the Veterinary Schools Council name which belong to Veterinary Schools Council or have been licensed to Veterinary Schools Council by the trademark owner for use on the website. Use of these trademarks is forbidden unless prior written permission has been obtained from the owner of the trademark.
- The user may access any part of the site and download or copy material for personal non-commercial use only. The copyright in such material shall be retained by Veterinary Schools Council or where the material has been licensed to Veterinary Schools Council, by the rights owners of the material.
- Links to the Veterinary Schools Council website are not permitted other than to the home page except with prior written permission. The exception being websites with the ac.uk domain name where no prior permission is required, provided that Veterinary Schools Council as source of the information is clearly acknowledged near to the link b) Veterinary Schools Council is not brought into disrepute c) the link is removed if so requested by Veterinary Schools Council. Please note that Veterinary Schools Council reserve the right to move pages or change the address without prior notice.
- You may not remove any copyright, trademark or intellectual property notices contained in the original material from any material downloaded or copied from the website.
- Copying, distributing or any use of the materials contained on the website for any commercial purpose is prohibited.
- You may not create a database by systematically downloading substantial parts of the website.
- The content of the website is for general information only and does not constitute any form of advice or recommendation upon which a specific decision should be made. Veterinary Schools Council has done its best to ensure the accuracy and currency of the materials contained on its website but excludes any warranty express or implied as to quality, accuracy, timeliness, completeness or fitness for a particular purpose of the material contained on the Veterinary Schools Council website. Veterinary Schools Council will not be liable for any claims, penalties, loss, damages or expenses arising from the use or the inability to use the website or from any unauthorised access or alteration to the website. This clause shall not exclude liability for death or personal injury directly caused by the negligence of Veterinary Schools Council.
- Veterinary Schools Council accepts no responsibility for loss or damage which may arise from reliance on information or advice contained on its website.
- The Veterinary Schools Council website includes links to external websites. These links are provided to help you find additional information quickly and easily. Veterinary Schools Council accepts no responsibility for the content of these websites and specifically exclude to the fullest extent permitted by law all liability that may arise with respect to or as a result of such material causing damage, costs, injury or financial loss of any kind.
- Whilst the Veterinary Schools Council website may from time to time contain advertising material, Veterinary Schools Council does not endorse or accept any liability for any of the products or services so advertised, or for any error or inaccuracy in the advertisements. Advertisers and sponsors are responsible for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on the website complies with all relevant laws.
- Save as expressly provided, these terms are not intended to confer any benefit on a third party under the provision of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
- Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved to Veterinary Schools Council.
- Veterinary Schools Council reserves the right at any time to suspend or terminate your access to or use of the website.
- If any provision of these terms and conditions is found to be invalid by any Court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of that provision will not effect the validity of the remaining provisions of these terms and conditions which shall continue to have full force and effect.
- The failure by Veterinary Schools Council to exercise any right or remedy under these terms and conditions shall not constitute a waiver of that right or remedy.
- a. These Terms and Conditions of use shall be construed and interpreted in accordance with English law. The courts of England shall [subject as set out in clause 19(b)] have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any claim, dispute or other matters arising therefrom.
b. For the exclusive benefit of Veterinary Schools Council, Veterinary Schools Council shall retain the right to bring proceedings in the Courts of the country of residence of any user of the website.