VetEd is an annual symposium and networking event, bringing together 250 + veterinary educators and students, with a focus on sharing ideas and developments in undergraduate and postgraduate teaching and learning.
This year’s symposium is being hosted by the University of Surrey’s innovative School of Veterinary Medicine. In the spirit of collaboration, we shall be live-streaming selected proceedings, reaching out to a large international audience, whilst reducing our environmental impact and increasing sustainability.
- Pre-conference full and half-day workshops
- Two-day symposium with keynote speakers and poster sessions
- Attendees include heads of school, programme directors, researchers, students, curriculum designers, teaching staff, graduates with an interest in postgraduate training and CPD course providers
Partnership working lies at the heart of Surrey’s approach to veterinary education and this year our themes focus on:
- Building and maintaining a quality-assured partnership network
- Partnering for excellence in education
- Partnering with other professions
- Partnering with clients
- Partnering with veterinary students
- Wellness in veterinary education
Visit www.veted2020.com to register to attend in person or as a digital delegate.
Further information on past conferences can be found at www.vetedsymposium.org.